Fancy a career working within the manufacturing industry? Then we could have the perfect role for you.
CamdenBoss have 50+ years experience in the electronics enclosure and electromechanical industry and we are growing!
Check out our current job vacancies, work experience opportunities and Kickstart scheme opportunities here.
OUR CURRENT vacancies
Accounts assistant (temporary to cover maternity)
Apply to become part of our fabulous accounts team.
The role of Accounts Assistant will involve:
- Maintaining the purchase ledger transactions on Sage 200 including:
- Liaising with the purchasing team and any relevant parties involved in the purchasing of services and goods.
- Checking invoices, obtaining authorisation for invoices and posting invoices to the purchase ledger using the correct nominal and VAT codes.
- Reconciling supplier statements to the Sage 200 records.
- Raising any adhoc sales invoices or credits on Sage 200, providing holiday cover for Accounts receivable including posting payments to customer accounts and running weekly on hold report.
- Monitoring the Accounts email inbox, flagging issues and dealing with incoming emails
- General office duties and assisting other accounts team members as required.
To apply, please send an email explaining your reasons for applying for this role, attaching your current CV to HR@camdenboss.com